Last updated: Oct, 2023
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE OR OTHER SOUDANCO WEB SITES.
The Soudanco Web Sites are offered to you (the “User”) conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the Terms and the applicable Privacy Statement. By accessing or using this Site or any other Site, you agree to these Terms and the applicable Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use this Site or any other Site.
Use of the Soudanco Web Sites is also subject to the Soudanco consumer privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”). If a Site has additional, separate privacy provisions (“Additional Privacy Provisions”), then use of that Site is subject to those Additional Privacy Provisions. The Soudanco Consumer Privacy Statement and Additional Privacy Provisions are each a “Privacy Statement.”
From time to time, Soudanco may change these Terms. When we do, the “Last Updated” line above will be revised. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of those revisions.
Personal Use of Sites
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is for your personal and noncommercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the content or communications featured or displayed on the Site (“Content”), including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, information, software, products or services and the arrangements thereof, except as expressly permitted hereunder. You acknowledge that any unauthorized use of any Content could cause irreparable harm to us and agree that in the event of any such unauthorized use, we will be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity. Subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations on the Site relating to specific material, you may electronically copy and/or print hard copy portions of Content solely for your own noncommercial use, or to place an order with us. Any other use of Content, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of any Content, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to collect and/or use any product descriptions, images, listings or prices except for your own personal noncommercial use or to place an order with us.
You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site or use or access to the Site, including without limitation any “scraping” or using any robot, spider or other automated means. Running or displaying this Site or any information or material displayed on this Site in frames, via “in-line” linking or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web site must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations. You may not use any meta tags or other “hidden text” utilizing our name or any of our trademarks, or those of any manufacturer of products featured on this Site, without express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that, in our sole discretion, imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
These Terms govern your conduct, your rights, and Soudanco’s rights with respect to any text, photograph, video, post, communication, music, audio/sound recording, artwork, ratings, reviews or other materials or information you make associated with the Soudnaco
- your Submission is original, accurate, created by you, and not an impersonation;
- you are currently a bona fide user of the Soudanco product(s) mentioned in your Submission and your Submission reflects your true and honest opinion of and current experience with the Soudanco products(s);
- you are over the age of majority, or, if a minor, your parent or legal guardian consents to your submission;
- you are not an employee of Soudanco nor do you work for an affiliate or agency of Soudanco hired by Soudanco to promote and/or sell Soudanco products; OR, if you are employee of Soudanco or work for an affiliate or agency of Soudanco hired by Soudanco to promote and/or sell Soudanco products, you agree to include a clear and conspicuous disclosure of your relationship with Soudanco in your Submission;
- your Submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for Soudanco or any third party;
- your Submission is made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation by you of any payment in return for your proposed Submission. Your Submission is also made without any prior benefit having been made to you or the expectation of any future benefit, except for the possibility of having your Submission used for Soudanco promotional purposes. Or, if you did receive a benefit, you clearly disclose the details of the benefit in your Submission;
- your Submission is not false, misleading, offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise inappropriate;
- your Submission does not contain content which infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
- your Submission does not contain content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or content that engages in, encourages, advocates, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense under any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- your Submission does not contain material or content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether directed at an individual or group, or that is otherwise unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation, or political body;
- your Submission does not contain content or materials intended to create disruption or to mislead others, such as posting multiple Submissions in an effort to monopolize the forum or posting a Submission unrelated to the forum’s designated topic or theme;
- your Submission does not contain content which includes third party websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, phone numbers, other information or opinions about an identified or reasonably identifiable individual or private information (including sensitive information) without obtaining prior consent from that individual for sharing such information with Soudanco;
- your Submission does not contain programming or materials containing any Trojan horses, viruses, worms, harmful code, or other potentially damaging information, programs, or file; and
- Soudanco’s use of your Submission does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
If the Submission is related in any way to a promotion, sweepstakes, contest, giveaway, or similar program, Additional Terms may apply. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information contained in Submissions expressed or made available on the Sites are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Soudanco. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness or any such Submission.
Soudanco does not and cannot review all Submissions posted to or created by users accessing the Site and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these Submissions. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user generated content on the Site, Soudanco is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any Submissions or activities on the Site. Soudanco will have no obligation to post or use any Submission(s). Soudanco reserves the right to block or remove Submissions and/or Users that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Soudanco at its sole discretion. Note that any personally identifiable information you may post or transmit will be treated by Soudanco in accordance with Soudanco Privacy Statment. Except for any personally identifiable information we may collect from you under the guidelines established in our Privacy Statment any Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Soudanco will have no obligations with respect to the Submissions.
By submitting a Submission, you grant each of the following to Soudanco:
- a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicensable and transferable right and license to use, monitor, review, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, display, and perform such Submission(s), in whole or in part, in any media, format or technology, online or offline, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to, all promotional, public viewing and/or commenting (whether on Soudanco’s web pages or on third party web pages), advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law);
- an unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicensable and transferable right and license to use your name, nickname, user name, biographical information, vocal recordings of you, and/or any illustrations, photographic or ideographic clips, portraits, likenesses or pictures of you or any other indicia of your right of publicity rights (collectively “Your Personal Content”) as contained in your Submission(s), in composite or distorted form or as otherwise incorporated into other creative works of authorship, in any media, format or technology, online or offline, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to, all promotional, public viewing and/or commenting (whether on Soudanco’s web pages or on third party web pages), advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law).
You also agree to waive any applicable moral rights as contained in your Submission(s) for any of the proposed uses listed above.
By submitting a Submission, you agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify on behalf of yourself and your successors, assigns and representatives, Soudanco and each of its respective officers, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, demands, liabilities and damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of such Submission, including, without limitation, any and all claims for false advertising, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or of moral rights, and/or defamation. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will you be entitled to, and you waive any right to, enjoin, restrain or interfere with use of the Submission or Your Personal Content embodied in such Submission or the exploitation of any of the Soudanco’s rights as noted above.
You understand that Soudanco is relying upon your representations, grants of rights, waivers and releases in permitting you to submit a Submission. You acknowledge that you may not terminate or rescind the grants of rights and licenses and/or the releases contained in this Agreement.
Soudanco does not guarantee that you will have any opportunity to edit or delete your Submission. You acknowledge that you, not Soudanco, are responsible for the contents of any Submission(s).
Web Sites (“Submission”). When you submit a Submission, you agree to the following:
Copyrights And Trademarks
The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Soudanco. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Soudanco. Copyright 2000—2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to Soudanco, or other respective owners that have granted Soudanco the right and license to use such Marks.
If you download software from the Site, the software and all files, images and data relating to the software (collectively, “Software”) will be licensed to you by Soudanco. You do not own the downloaded software, and Soudanco does not transfer ownership of the Software to you. Soudanco retains full ownership of, and title to, the downloaded Software and all intellectual property rights related to the Software. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form. Software that is downloaded from the Site is subject to United States e port control laws. If you download Software from the Web Sites, you represent and warrant to Soudanco that you are not acting in violation of those laws.
The Site may offer features and services that are available to you via your mobile phone. These features and services may include, without limitation, the ability to browse the Site from your mobile device, upload content to the Site, receive messages from the Site, download applications to your mobile phone or access Site features (collectively, the “Mobile Features”). We may charge for Mobile Features and these charges will be disclosed prior to completion of registration for the Mobile Feature. Also, standard messaging, data and other fees may be charged by your carrier. Fees and charges will appear on your mobile bill or be deducted from your pre-paid balance. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues. As applicable, instructions on how to opt-out of certain Mobile Features will be disclosed in connection with those Mobile Features. The instructions will typically require you to text a keyword (e.g., “STOP,” “CANCEL,” “END,” “UNSUBSCRIBE,” “QUIT,” etc.) to the applicable shortcode for the Mobile Feature.
You agree that the Mobile Features for which you are registered may send communications to your mobile device regarding Soudanco or other parties. Further, we may collect information related to your use of the Mobile Features.
If these Terms do not address your question, or if you would like to report a violation of our Code of Conduct, please contact us as follows:
Please go to www.Soudance.com and click the “Contact” button at the Top right of the page.
The paragraph headings in these Terms are only for convenience and have no legal effect.
If any section or sections of these Terms are held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, such holding shall not in any way affect the enforceability of the remaining sections.
Copyright 1977—2023 Soudanco. All rights reserved.
QUALITY IS OUR CONCERN
A HERITAGE OF LONG LASTING GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS
Website segafredo.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website Sunquick.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website suntop.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website beta.soudanco.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website poppins.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website mondelez.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website britannia.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website zarpellon.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website uhrenholt.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website cheesa.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website rioamre.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website Mills.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website mccain.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website kraftheinz.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website Friedrichs.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website rafaelsalgado.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website pelazza.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website lesieur.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…
Website batook.com SOUDANCO QUALITY IS OUR VISION CONCERN 1 TRADE SERVICE 2 OUR FACILITIES 3…